Last year , Driving Innovation achieved an 84.6% first time pass rate. That’s a close to 80% higher than the national average provided by government statistics!
This was achieved on the intensive driving course in Atherstone, Nuneaton, Hinckley and Leicester with drivers taking approximately 20% fewer lessons than the national average issued by the DVSA statistics.
Over 96 plus reviews. Click on the 5 stars to see our independent Yell.com feedback.
What makes Driving Innovation’s courses different and worth investing in?
- Driving Innovation use DVSA qualified driving instructors who use up to date learning techniques – evidenced in hard science. Your instructor won’t be making it up as you go along, that’s for sure. Instead, your instructor will be trained to assess how YOU learn to drive best and will be employing techniques to maximise that!
- Secondly, you’ll be treated as an adult, so in other words you’ll have a voice and be listened to and be very much part of how the driving lessons progress. Your driving instructor will have the expertise to guide you in what is expected to pass the driving test – but will want to have your participation too. Driving lessons can be fun!
- You will not be shouted at, patronised or made to feel inadequate – you will not be expected to do everything perfectly, accept or agree with everything your instructor suggests. You will have a voice and unlike traditional driving lessons you will be able to discuss with your instructor a plan to succeed.
- If you take an intensive driving course in Atherstone or surrounding areas with Driving Innovation you will find your instructor highly committed to helping you pass your driving test and to drive safely, they will build your confidence and help you stay motivated throughout the course of lessons.
- Driving Innovation have a long history, over 30 years of being able to help you get the best out of yourself when it comes to your practical driving test. It’s understandable for a driver to have some anxiety or nerves but through our extensive training programme these can be managed, resulting in the vast majority of drivers passing first time, confident and looking forward to driving independently on the road..
- Local knowledge is a key factor with the driving instructors used operating or living in the area that you will be driving in.
- Structure – managing and planning an intensive course is different to planning a weekly driving lesson. The instructors used are experienced in delivering these types of courses – it’s what they do, full time. The time on the course will be used efficiently with the right balance between exercises and breaks.
What action to take next?
To sample a 2 hour driving lesson before committing to a full intensive driving course in Atherstone, Nuneaton or Hinckley then simply get in touch via the contact form and we will do our best to find you a place in our training schedule for 2019
Use the contact form on this site to get in touch with Driving Innovation today – you could be on the road, enjoying the freedom driving brings, very soon…