Shaun Garner of Driving Innovation provides Intensive Driving Courses in Hinckley, Nuneaton, Atherstone and surrounding areas.
Otherwise known as “crash driving courses” they are ideal for somebody who has no driving experience, partly trained or needed a top up before a driving test.
2, 3, 5, 10 or 15 Day options available at amazing prices!!
1 to 2 week course [30 hours} for just £619.00 – Current availability from mid February 2018
Please use the contact form to get in touch with Driving Innovation
Click on the 5 stars to see over 40 independent Yell.com reviews. Good news! We now also not only offer intensive driving courses in Hinckley, Nuneaton and Atherstone but additionally cover the surrounding areas of Broughton Astley, Stoney Stanton, Cosby, Lutterworth, and Earl Shilton.
For more information, options and pricing on our best value courses visit the Driving Innovation Website
So what are the benefits or advantages of taking an intensive driving course?
How to save money with intensive driving courses in Hinckley, Nuneaton and Atherstone!!
When it comes to comparisons on pricing the 30 hour intensive driving courses are likely to save you around £125 plus!! Based on the average price for driving lessons in this area And with an extremely high pass-rate being successful first time will save you both further time and money!
- The average hourly price of the course is normally much cheaper than taking single or double lessons.
- You can often learn quicker because the lessons follow on – no week of fortnightly gaps. Often the problem with weekly driving lessons is you take two steps forward and one back. A high percentage of the lesson is normally spent getting back to where you left off last week!
- You can often reach a higher driving standard for the amount of lessons taken
- Convenience – learn how to drive in a week and then fine tune a few lessons up to your test. Best of both worlds!
- There are few restrictions on where you go during the intensive driving course due to the longer time behind the wheel
One week crash driving course still only £619.00 [30 hours]!! Remember when comparing prices and assessing best value to check the number of hours you will get – with many courses advertised you will get 33 to 59% less hours
Click the 5 stars to see over 40 independent testimonials on Yell.com
“I passed my driving test first time with only 2 minors!!
When I began learning to drive with Shaun, I was unsure what to expect as I had previously had bad experience with a different driving instructor. As soon as I got into Shaun’s car, I felt completely different. The car was very nice to drive and he remained calm in every situation. Driving Innovation’s intensive driving course in Hinckley and Nuneaton are priced extremely competitively too!!. I passed first time with Shaun and only had 2 minors, however after completing the Pass Plus scheme with him, they were soon ironed out, as well as me learning other valuable skills on the road such as motorway driving and country lane driving. I work full time and as a result had to do many evening driving lessons, Shaun was very flexible around my working hours and I would recommend him to anybody in search of a down to earth, relaxed driving instructor in Hinckley. He’s also a genuinely a nice guy.”
Josh Sugg – Hinckley
Call Driving Innovation today and book one of our crash driving courses in Hinckley, Atherstone or Nuneaton – please use the contact form
ADI’s – To market your business using one of our web pages, banners or directory entry please contact admin for more information and rates.
What are the disadvantages of taking a crash driving course?
- Taking the wrong length course can obviously be an issue. It’s worth bearing in mind, if you haven’t driven before then you will probably need around 30 to 40 hours, assuming average abilities.
- We believe having your driving test booked on the Friday afternoon and starting to learn to drive on the Monday morning does not give you the best opportunity to succeed. We’ve found the most successful and efficient way is to have your driving test a few days after or sometimes two or three weeks away.
- Residential crash driving courses might sound great but they can be expensive. Particularly when the additional costs of accommodation and test fees are added on. You might also learn to drive in an environment very different from your local one – for example if you are based in the city and learn in a more rural area.
- Not exactly a disadvantage – but we advise you steer clear of the misleading marketing that suggests you are guaranteed a pass – this, of course cannot ever be guaranteed – it is as close as you get to a con. .
Driving Innovation has a number of intensive driving courses so you can choose the right length course to give you the best possible chance of passing your driving test first time.
“I’ve had loads of friends who said the worst part of their driving lessons was the fact that their instructor was boring and refused to talk about anything besides clutch-control. This confused me because I spent more time talking to Shaun about Uni, Music, Philosophy, Films, and nut-job conspiracy theorists. That’s not to say Shaun doesn’t bother teaching; I passed both my Theory and my Practical tests first time, and lessons were always clear and to the point. Times and organisation were flexible (which meant I could get away with using lessons as a glorified taxi to get to 6th Form) and compared to other local instructors the price is good too. Is learning to drive actually meant to be quite fun?”
Max – Nuneaton
What is the availability of intensive driving courses in Atherstone, Hinckley & Nuneaton?
Courses run throughout the year. We advise you to book as early as possible to get the exact dates you require, particularly if you have a practical test date already. Courses are sometimes available at short notice so it’s still worth calling to find out. The average lead in time is about 3 to 4 weeks. Remember – you can take practical training as soon as you have your provisional licence and you do not need to have passed the driving theory test. However, to book a practical driving test you must have passed your theory.
Remember we not only offer intensive driving courses in Hinckley but also reach the surrounding areas of Nuneaton, Broughton Astley, Stoney Stanton, Cosby, Lutterworth, Earl Shilton and Atherstone.
Which driving test centre would I use?
Either Nuneaton or Hinckley driving test centres can be used.
Latest news: Sue Twigger ADI will be joining Driving Innovation from January 2018 to offer intensive driving courses in Atherstone and surrounding areas.